"Fun, fair, progressive snowboard & freeski events for riders of all ages & abilities."
Presented by: Hydro Flask, BlackStrap and Mt. Bachelor
Thanks again to many of our sponsors...Like them on social media, tag them, share them (and scroll to bottom for more partners and their links):
Jan 3 Sat: Slalom #1/Giant Slalom #1 (Snowboarding Only)
Jan 4 Sun: Slalom #2/Giant Slalom #2 (Snowboarding Only)
Jan 10 Sat: BX / SX #1 & #2
Jan 11 Sun: Rail Jam #1
Jan 24 Sat: Slopestyle #1
Jan 25 Sun: Rail Jam #2
Jan 31 Sat: Rail Jam #3
Feb 1 Sun: Slopestyle #2
Feb 7 Sat: Rescheduled to Feb 21
Feb 8 Sun: Slopestyle #3
Feb 21 Sat: Halfpipe #1
Feb 22 Sun: Halfpipe #2 & #3
Mar 8 Sun: Make-up Day
BS = Banked Slalom (exhibition event)
BX = BoarderCross®
GS = Giant Slalom
Pipe = Halfpipe
SL = Slalom
Slope = Slopestyle
SX = SkiCross
Release Forms and Waivers for Central Oregon USASA and Mt. Bachelor required for each day's events...
- Download Mt. Bachelor Release Forms (Also available at event registrations.)
Important Competitor Information
- ONLINE EVENT Registration prior to the event(s) by Thurs. midnight for the $25 discounted rate for most events, and quicker check-in line!
- DAY-OF EVENT Registration will be $30 for most events in the West Village Lodge - Caldera, starting at 8:00 a.m. on event days.
Competitors aged 9 & Under FREE entry! (must be USASA members...click here to register.)
Parents should read it too! You MUST have all signed release forms to check-in.
***All forms must be signed by a parent or legal guardian if participants are under 18 years of age.***
***SNOW SPORT CERTIFIED HELMETS REQUIRED and MUST BE BUCKLED! You will be disqualified (DQ) if a helmet falls off during event!***
How do I Qualify for Nationals?
To qualify for the USASA 2015 National Championships you must either:
- Be pre-qualified from last year (took 1st place at last years Nationals), or
- Win the overall points championship in your age division for a single discipline. This means you can qualify for National Championship in a single single discpline such as Halfpipe, or Slopestyle, or Giant Salom, or Slalom, or BoarderCross®, or SkiCross.
The Central Oregon USASA Series will host: Slopestyle, Halfpipe, BX, GS, SL & Rail Jam (and hopefully Banked Slalom events); weather dependent). Each contest allows riders to accumulate points to qualify for the 2015 USASA National Championships which aret held at Copper Mtn, Colorado on March 27 thru April 8 (Snowboarding first week, skiing second week). All should enter to have a BLAST!
CONTEST SCHEDULE (approx):
8:00 - 9:00 a.m. Check-in and bib pick-up at West Village Lodge downstairs (Caldera)
10:45 a.m. Contest Starts
3:00 p.m. Unofficial Contest Results Posted
End of Season Party: TBD