"Its not the size of the mountain, its how you ride it!"
For the latest up to date event information go to our website www.ridemassachusetts.org .
- All riders must register with USASA, and provide proof of membership at registration.
- All members will recieve a rulebook in their membership packet. USASA rules will adhered to. Review your rulebook!
- Helmets are required for all events, that goes for competitors and forerunners.
- All Events cost $25. Lift tickets are provided at a discount in addition to the event fee. Pass holders pay only event fee.
- All Freestyle events are best run of two.
- Rail Jam will be a Jam format with modified age groups as defined in the rulebook
- All Alpine events are combined time.
- Boardercross will have a time trial, followed by elimination brackets (Sole competitors in an age group will be guaranteed at least two runs during brackets).
- Once you enter in Open Class, you may not change back into your age group category until next season. You must compete in at least 2 events of a particular discipline in order to qualify for the Nationals in that discipline.
- Sportsmanship is very important for every competitor and their family.
- Absolutely no foul language at the events or during awards, or you will be asked to leave.
- Smoking is prohibited in any competitors area, and at awards.
- Nationals Qualification: Best 2 of 3 - Alpine, Rail Jam; Best 3 of 4 - Slopestyle, Boardercross