Black Friday / Cyber Monday 25% OFF Sale
If you have not downloaded or shared your 2015 USASA Nationals Photos, Now is the time. We will be making room for 2016 photos in the near future and want to remind you to download and/or order your posters and prints before they're gone to make room for 2016.
This is your chance to order prints and posters at 25% OFF. Save NOW on posters, prints and other photo gifts including coffee mugs and mouse pads.
Prints, Posters and Mugs make great gifts for the whole family.
Delivery guaranteed for Christmas with this sale. Sale ends Monday at midnight, Dec 1, 2015.
25% OFF eligible on orders of $40 or more. No code, just add items to your cart and the 25% off will be applied at check out.
The USASA in partnership with the USSA will award Rev Tour Invitations to eligible USASA members participating in select regularly scheduled Regional Halfpipe & Slopestyle events. The Wednesday, December 2nd Halfpipe at Copper Mountain will be the only Rev Tour Qualifier contest with registration limited to the age classes eligible to be awarded the invitations.
All USASA ages classes will be able to compete in all other Regional Series Slopestyle and Halfpipe Rev Tour Qualifiers and will be awarded both Regional and Nationals points
Snowboarders & Skiers in the age classes list below in addition to earning USASA National & Regional points will be awarded invitations for the remaining stops in the 2016 Rev Tour season and as a pre-qualified competitor for the 2017 Rev Tour season:
- Top two (2) in Snowboard Open Class (per gender / per discipline)
- Top one (1) in Youth Snowboard(per gender / per discipline)
- Top one (1) in Freeski Open Class (per gender / per discipline)
- Top one (1) in 16-18 Freeski Age Class (per gender / per discipline)
- Top one (1) in 13-15 Freeski Age Class (per gender / per discipline)
Select Host Series:
- EAST - Southern Vermont Series - Invitations awarded to Snowboard ONLY
- ROCKIES - Rocky Mountain Series - Invitations awarded to both Snowboard & Freeski
- CENTRAL - Great Lakes Series - Invitations awarded to Snowboard ONLY
- WEST - Unbound Series - Invitations awarded to both Snowboard & Freeski
Click HERE to register for these events
- Spots will be handed down if athlete is already qualified from another criteria.
- Snowboarders must be age 13 by Dec. 31, 2015 to be eligible to accept the award & must also obtain USSA / FIS membership to compete in the RevTour events. Snowboard invitations will be awarded at ALL host series stops.
- Skiers must be age 14 by Dec. 31, 2015 to be eligible to accept the award & must also obtain USSA / FIS membership to compete in the RevTour events. Freeski inviations will be awarded at the Unbound Series and Rocky Mountain Series stops ONLY.
Hey friends, here is your chance to win this awesome snowboard, special thanks to The House Boardshop and Lib Technologies!
Enter for your chance to win on Instagram.
- Re-gram this picture
- Tag 3 friends
- Tag #thehouseboardshop and #USASA
- Follow @USASA_SNOW and @thehouseboardshop
Special thanks to Lib Techologies for the killer board!
Enter as often as you would like thru end of day Fri Nov 20, 2015.
Winner will be chosen at random and announced on Dec 1, 2015.
On Saturday, November 7, Woodward at Copper Mtn, Colorado will be offering FREE Intro and Drop-In sessions from 2pm-8pm!
Come bounce, skate and learn new skills with our staff of professional coaches. From 3pm-7:30pm sit back and enjoy the show as top skateboarders and BMX riders take to the bowl in hopes of being crowned the Burrito Bowl Champion.
Schedule of Events:
- 2:00pm - FREE Intro Sessions with Coach, Drop-Ins and Skate/Bike Sessions
- (Day-of registration with sessions beginning on the hour until 7:00pm)
- 3:00-4:00pm - Skate Registration & Practice
- 4:00-5:00pm - Chipotle Burrito Bowl Skate Jam
- 5:00pm - Skate Contest Awards
- 5:00pm - FREE Chipotle for Contest Participants
- 5:30-6:30pm - BMX Registration & Practice
- 6:30-7:30pm - Chipotle Burrito Bowl BMX Jam
- 7:30pm - BMX Contest Awards
For more information about this event please visit WoodwardCopper.com
The USASA Technical Commission after a careful review and consideration of all comments received from members, coaches, parents and regional series directors agreed to the creation of a new skier age class to accomodate skiers age 30 and above.
The former Skiers 19+ age class has been modified to now include a 29 years of age cap, allowing for the creation of a new class and the opportunity for more senior athletes to compete against other competitors of similar ages and abilities in the 30 & Over class.
Skier age classes for the 2015/16 season will be as follows for both genders:
- Skiers 9 & Under
- Skiers 10 to 12
- Skiers 13 to 15
- Skiers 16 to 18
- Skiers 19 to 29 * Changed
- Skiers 30 & Over * New
- Open Class Skier