USASA Members Receive Discounts at Woodward Copper!
USASA has partnered with Woodward Copper and Copper Mountain Resort to offer exclusive discounts to USASA members. All current USASA members can now take advantage of huge savings on Ski or Snowboard Summer Camps, Season Passes, Ride with Woodward freestyle lessons and more. Athletes can push their progression and refine their skills using Woodward Copper’s world class facilities including foam pit jumps, flybed trampolines, indoor ParkSkis™ and Burton ParkBoards™, plus Copper Mountain’s 7 different terrain parks, air bag jump, 13’ mini pipe and a 22’ super pipe.
USASA members can receive their discount by presenting their current USASA membership card. Online and phone sales will be verified via email.
2016-17 USASA Membership Discounts
- Save $300 on 2017 Woodward Copper Ski or Snowboard Summer Camps
- *Sessions 5-9, must make Summer Camp reservation by March 13th, 2017
- Save $60 on a Barn Season Pass
- Save 30% on Ride with Woodward semi-private lessons
- Save 30% on sessions at the Woodward Copper Barn
- 2-hour Intro, Drop-In, or Skate/Bike Sessions
- $45 Single Day Lift Ticket for Athletes
- $65 Friends & Family Tickets (limit 2 per day per athlete)
- $309 Athlete Teen Season Pass (13-17 years old)
- $399 Athlete Adult Season Pass
- Save 30% on Youth and Adult Group Lessons, Ski and Snowboard Rentals, Tubing Sessions, The Fix tune shop, and East Village seasonal locker rentals
- Save 25% on Copper Creek Golf
- Save 20% on Summer Activity Day Pass
- Lodging discounts: contact Copper Lodging at 866-837-2996 and reference group discount code “2841”
Copper Mountain will host the 2017 USASA Nationals March 31st - April 6th. USASA members will have even more opportunities to develop their skills during Woodward Copper’s Ride with Woodward Training Days March 28-31. Members will have additional perks during Nationals like $25 Woodward Copper Bagjump Tickets and USASA “Members Only” night at the Woodward Copper Barn on Monday, April 3rd 2017.
For more information or to take advantage of your USASA member discounts, visit the Copper Mountain Guest Services desk or contact Copper Mountain at 866.841.2481 and click here to join USASA or renew your USASA membership.