The USASA is hosting the 2nd Annual USASA Fall Summit in Las Vegas, NV November 8-9, 2008 at Circus Circus Hotel and Casino.
Events for the weekend include Technical Supervisor Certification Clinics (Level 1 and 2) to be held Saturday and Sunday, a software session for new Series Directors and Tabulators (including a demo of our new iPod Touch/iPhone judging system), and a dinner and USASA Board Meeting to be held Saturday Night.
Anyone interested in being certified as a USASA Technical Supervisor is invited to attend. Every USASA Regional Series is required to have a Certified TS at all events, so being a TS could provide you with a chance to work regionally or possibly even at Nationals at some point.
The IJC is also offering a Regional Judge Clinic during our Fall Summit and all judges are encouraged to attend, especially those on the West Coast. You can find out more about the IJC clinic here .
Saturday, November 08 and Sunday, November 09, 2008
Circus Circus Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
2880 Las Vegas Blvd S.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
• USASA TS Certification clinic (Level 1 & 2)
• USASA Board Meeting and Dinner
• USASA Tabulator Software clinic
• IJC Regional Judge Clinic (Level A, B and C)
• A fun weekend in Las Vegas!
Every Series is required to have a USASA Certified Technical Supervisor to oversee events and sign off results before they are submitted. Regional event results will not be accepted unless signed off by a certified TS.
ALL series without a certified TS and all NEW Series Directors are required to attend this event in order to run their series this season. There will NOT be another TS clinic offered before the season starts, so this is the only chance to get certified.
• There is no fee for USASA Series Directors/Tabulators to attend the TS and computer clinics. Anyone else that would like to attend is welcome to with a $150 registration fee.
• The USASA Board Meeting and Dinner is free for Series Directors/Tabulators. Others are invited to attend for $45.
• The IJC Judge clinic has a $50 registration fee.