The United States of America Snowboard and Freeski Association is dedicated to supporting recreational and competitive snowboarding and freestyle skiing within 30 regional series throughout the United States of America. Since 1988, the USASA has fostered the competitive spirit of snowboard athletes and developed a solid grassroots organization that allows men, women, boys and girls of all ages and abilities to participate in over 500 organized snowboard events that qualify for national and international competition.
Below, you will find the members of the Executive Board and their elected positions. The number in parenthesis represents the year that the term of each member of the Executive Board will expire in April of the year identified.
- John Schaal (2017) - President
- Mark Sibayan (2016) - Vice President
- Robb Monaville (2017) - Vice President
- Tim Windell (2018) - Treasurer
- Brian WIlson (2018) - Secretary
- Fred McDaniel (2017) - Series Director Representative
- KC Gandee (2016) - Coaches Representative
- Justin Reiter (2016) - Riders Representative
- Mike Trapp (2017) - Riders Representative