Thursday April 17, 2014

Last update09:23:58 AM PST

Notice
  • Warning: Your site is not using System - MooTools Upgrade (or compatible) plug-in. Many features, including the BBCode editor, may be broken.
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

lancel 1876 taupe 000
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: lancel 1876 taupe 000

lancel 1876 taupe 000 11 months, 1 week ago #97969

• cjmurdku46
Copy a pair the leader of alliance put forward come, that I must do one the honor, either.You are these five Zhas, household, according to arrival order of sequence, I give you the Xian respectively and stick etc. until%of special discount.The function of special discount, be say if you are five quotas that household clapped an end.So you five households while paying to auction off article expenses, can be so many special.As for first emperor leader of alliance king and unique shadow pair leader of alliance, in consideration of you 2 want to help me to call an other clan long, I again give two special discounts of gills good respectively.However, this matter 5 must keep secret "two say the other clan is long knew this matter, that didn't blame me to cancel you" policy."
Is yellow burning once the this time words finish saying, first in unique shadow with first emperor king come of those three clan of households long, on the face all not from must peep out the facial expression of surprise.Particularly is the first of the clan is long, more very excited.The sale of three days empress meeting.26 households battle out ten quotas and battle out vigorous degree to be imaginable by that time.But there is this special discount.They can with higher offer, so win the opportunity of quota.Will also invisibly enlarge a lot.
Affair finishes talking, these five people also all successively take leave.But first emperor king with unique shadow, then is busy in contacting 21 remaining clans long go to.Although saying Huang Yan Gei's threes is very abundant.However they are two Zhas, also still need to hold firmly to do.Seeking by that time in case of isn't and together the remaining of 21 Zhas, person, Huang Yan will have what reaction when the time comes.They don't dare to imagine.Don't give them engagement the good Mi special discount pour is a small affair, can if Huang Yan canceled the qualifications that they take part in sale, that can really is a big deal.
But in these five Zhas, the person just receives their evil-minded Lins together with Huang Yan however immediately says with a smile after walking:"I say Huang Yan, you can be really good.I am this name, really should send to you, you can be really enough evil.Is unexpectedly whole so a recruit disgusted they.Ha ha.However Huang Yan.You finally give their special discount, isn't a little bit too many?Even if you don't give them special.Do I think what opinion they don't dare to have as well?You send out to go to just and like this.It basically is the indemnification style of one Zha household.5,000,000 soul stones of meaning meaning that these aren't previous those four households to give.Press I to estimate.
  • Page:
Moderators: BigGravity, joncasson
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds
You are here: Forum