Wednesday April 16, 2014

Last update09:23:58 AM PST

Notice
  • Warning: Your site is not using System - MooTools Upgrade (or compatible) plug-in. Many features, including the BBCode editor, may be broken.
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

anyone interested in some vinyl decals?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: anyone interested in some vinyl decals?

anyone interested in some vinyl decals? 2 years, 3 months ago #881

• 10tonvinyl
Hey guys long time lurker here – love this forum and seen a couple of threads about for vinyl decals for their boards so wanted to sign up and see if i can help.
I got a vinyl cutter over xmas to help make some extra cash on the side and wanted to see if anyone else was interested in getting themselves some custom decals for their boards.
Since its just me and the my machine i can turn something around pretty quickly and pretty cheaply (unless i get mad numbers of orders lol) let me know if your interested and we can sort something out
I havnt done much but heres something i did the other week for my laptop

Re: anyone interested in some vinyl decals? 2 years, 3 months ago #884

Where are you based out of? How do u ship? Do u do your own art or do you receive art from people and make it into vinyl?
Just some question that u can answer on this thread so u dont have to answer individual ?'s from other peeps!
Good job, your vinyl is looking good i would love some but i'm pretty broke after after the holidays so vinyl is on the back burner for now!! but u know u send me some stuff and ill throw it on some boards in the South Tahoe series u can never get to much free advertising!!! Haha!! Good luck!!
Interested in sponsorship!

Re: anyone interested in some vinyl decals? 2 years, 3 months ago #888

• 10tonvinyl
hey scotty, im based out of nyc. The artwork s my own but Id prefer to work on other peoples artwork (otherwise id have to charge for my time also) Shipping would be by regular mail, unless its required in rush or is a large order.

Re: anyone interested in some vinyl decals? 2 years, 2 months ago #889

Right on man i got to say your artwork is looking good!!! I, unfortunately, am not an artist but i may have some ideas for dacals i can use but ill keep u posted the business is still under contruction but when its up and running (1-2 months tops) i will keep u in mind!! thanks for the reply! Hard to get people to reply on this forum!! haha! but anyway man if your in need of some free advertising send me some stuff and ill take it to the USASA races and see what people think?? just a thought?
Thanks man!

Re: anyone interested in some vinyl decals? 2 years, 2 months ago #890

• 10tonvinyl
Hey Scotty thats great, by all means let me know when your ready to go - would love to build up a working relationship!! what are you looking to get done in decals, anything fun?

Re: anyone interested in some vinyl decals? 2 years, 2 months ago #891

Sweet man!! Got a meeting in the morning so i will know whats going on within the next few days!! E-mail me and we can talk behind closed doors sorta speak!!! haha!! Well hey man cant wait to talk to u about our future business ventures!!! E-mail: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Sincerely Stoked,
Scotty Tahoe

P.S. Ummm.... We need snow up here in Lake Tahoe really badly so will u do a little snow dance for us or somethin!!!! The Tahoe locals will appreciate it!!!! Bone dry outside on January 17th, Sucky!!!!!
  • Page:
Moderators: BigGravity, joncasson
Time to create page: 2.50 seconds
You are here: Forum