Friday April 25, 2014

Last update09:23:58 AM PST

Notice
  • Warning: Your site is not using System - MooTools Upgrade (or compatible) plug-in. Many features, including the BBCode editor, may be broken.
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Superstitious Snow
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Superstitious Snow

Superstitious Snow 2 years, 3 months ago #877

So for the next two weeks the Lake Tahoe region is looking DRY!! No precipitation on the way and we have not yet had our first snow of the winter!!! This is the craziest, scariest, and just plain suckiest year i have seen up here since i was a wee little lad! So what have all the Tahoe locals been doing to pass the time. Well most of us do the usual superstitious things like; Have a pray for snow party anywhere we can, wash the car, wear summer clothes (flip-flops and board shorts), Break out the golf clubs and hit some balls, maybe even wax up the ole' ten footer and get a couple wind waves down at Sand Harbor (Tahoe's infamous beach break).

So Here is my question:

What do the different USASA series members do when the snow is not flying? What are some of weird, crazy, gross, scary, funny, silly, sick, and all together nuts things we will resort to in order to bring that precious white stuff! Please post back!!! Tahoe needs the snow and ideas of ways to get us the first season dump!!!!
Interested in sponsorship!

Re: Superstitious Snow 2 years, 3 months ago #880

• Shreader
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Same name as the drink, but twice as intoxicating
NAKED SNOW DANCE !!!
Tom Collins
Same name as the drink, but twice as intoxicating
USASA X-Executive Director
  • Page:
Moderators: BigGravity, joncasson
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds