Friday April 18, 2014

Last update09:23:58 AM PST

Notice
  • Warning: Your site is not using System - MooTools Upgrade (or compatible) plug-in. Many features, including the BBCode editor, may be broken.
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Family lift tickets at Nationals
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Family lift tickets at Nationals

Family lift tickets at Nationals 4 years ago #466

• kelldigi
  • Fresh Boarder
MY Son is registered for nationals and PUMPED. How do we take advantage of the friends and family lift ticket? I was told about them by our series director and other parents. How does it work and is it real? This is a significant savings and I am very interested in taking advantage as we will be there all week and have a family of five.

Re:Family lift tickets at Nationals 4 years ago #468

• gfatoots
  • Fresh Boarder
If I remember, they give you slips/vouchers at registration, which you take to the ticket window. You can then buy the number of days tickets you need at the discounted rate.

Re:Family lift tickets at Nationals 4 years ago #470

• sdags
  • Fresh Boarder
do we get lift tickets for free when competing and what are the dates for the lift ticket

Re:Family lift tickets at Nationals 4 years ago #472

• jason
ALL competitors will get a 7 day lift ticket for Copper. This will allow every competitor to ride every single day of Nationals including the Saturday practice day, all 5 of their competition days and their "day off".

For other Nationals information, make sure you check out the Nationals tab on the website, this is all posted there as well.

Tickets are good starting Saturday April 2nd and good through the 9th. If we have to go to the Saturday weather day we will get competitors special tickets for that day.
  • Page:
Moderators: BigGravity, joncasson
Time to create page: 2.24 seconds
You are here: Forum