Wednesday April 16, 2014

Last update09:23:58 AM PST

Notice
  • Warning: Your site is not using System - MooTools Upgrade (or compatible) plug-in. Many features, including the BBCode editor, may be broken.
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

number of riders per group at nationals
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: number of riders per group at nationals

Re:number of riders per group at nationals 4 years ago #495

• AVC
  • Fresh Boarder
Jason, just sent a 'personal' question on this topic to your attention via the 'Contact Us' link on USASA home page, rather than public post. Will you get it, and be able to answer or is there a PM function i might use?

Re:number of riders per group at nationals 4 years ago #496

• jason
That form goes to Paul, he then forwards to me when he gets it. It may be a while before he will get to it though. Just email me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Re:number of riders per group at nationals 4 years ago #499

• AVC
  • Fresh Boarder
Done, thanks!

Re:number of riders per group at nationals 4 years ago #502

We are parents of a USASA rider, I would like to say thanks to all at USASA for a fantastic series, been doing it for years, and a difficult job extremely well done. It's all about the kids and the fun and learning about the value of good sportsmanship at the "grass roots level". We are now ready for FIS comp's thanks to what we have gained from racing in these events. It's not always about who wins but what you learn while you are moving on.
  • Page:
Moderators: BigGravity, joncasson
Time to create page: 0.71 seconds
You are here: Forum