Wednesday April 16, 2014

Last update09:23:58 AM PST

Notice
  • Warning: Your site is not using System - MooTools Upgrade (or compatible) plug-in. Many features, including the BBCode editor, may be broken.
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

lancel mens "
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: lancel mens "

lancel mens " 11 months, 1 week ago #81320

• gvjwahdhqo
The eccentric of quality eyeshade walked down from the kite, in the hand what to hold is exactly the Zhi shadow loses beautiful Si emperor's city at the Suo of wear sword, surprised Hai.
"You, you are ……"
That person with take off eyeshade, fill Zhi to copy to say in the hand:"This just several day incognizant I, I went to a Suo beautiful Si emperor's city and took back surprised Hai for you."
"Does the shadow let?"The Zhi shadow surprises a way:"Is not being past from the field ice at least a week?You how ……"
The cutthroat proud ofly clapped to clap own kite way:"Have it.The altar sets out and multiplies by recent eastern breeze, a night from the fiesta star, can arrive Suo beautiful Si, don't need the field ice of making a detour."
", Too handsome."
"Ha ha.In the sky see the felling of ground really very good."The night Shang leans on kite and shuts eyes, deeply drunk in fly of recollection in.
Suddenly he backward one Qing, almost fall down, it is Zhi shadow to put on to pour eyeshade, all the way small run to push that kite to send out excited shout:"Fly, fly!"
The shadow lets shocked, quickly yell to stop:"Do not go, come down quickly, can not use indiscriminately ……"
However the Zhi shadow more run more quick, the shadow lets to prepared Ye to live him just, he already two feet leave ground and drive kite to fly up a sky.
"Kill a person, you come down quickly!"The shadow lets to curse and scold a way in the underground.
"Oh, we so several years friendship, not for a kite Yao, lend me to play to have what important of ……" Zhi shadow's in mid air excitedly shouts loudly.
"This isn't the friendship the problem of friendship is your small life problem not ……" shadow lets prepared originally to watch over Zheng Ye to inherit with the steel wire, but first, afraid the Zhi shadow got hurt, second, again afraid kite damage.
The shadow lets feel head big many, this affair makes big, etc., what direction of wind is today ?The shadow lets quickly choke to want calculate, suddenly the Zhi in the sky copies to scream a , that kite unexpectedly start to beat to turn in the sky come.
"Copy, shadow, shadow, shadow ……let!"The Zhi copies to distressly pick a crosspiece to cry for help a way:"You, you come to a stop it!"
The shadow lets the Song shrug shoulders and means that oneself is willing to help but unable to does so, the abrupt however a burst of strong breeze curls up the whole kite to fly far, the very quick distance spread Zhi to copy to sad and shrillly bellow a voice again.
The shadow lets to follow a voice but goes and finally found out on the roof of a certain palace green a piece of purple cake of of noodles of Zhi shadow with have already turned the kite of making the ruins.
"Dead cutthroat, this thing, safe coefficient how so low!"Zhi shadow the Wu wore a face to stand and took to cry a chamber to say:"Did this handsome boy break mutually how to do?"He the subconscious ground touched touch a face, " has been already mutually breaks and blares, the shadow lets, and I hate you!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.40 seconds
You are here: Forum