Friday April 18, 2014

Last update09:23:58 AM PST

Notice
  • Warning: Your site is not using System - MooTools Upgrade (or compatible) plug-in. Many features, including the BBCode editor, may be broken.
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

she was impressed
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: she was impressed

she was impressed 11 months, 1 week ago #70801

• nbtriljofj
'm pregnant, and heard not police." Lin said,ray ban. July 2,ray ban sunglasses, 1:00 pm,hogan outlet, four months pregnant, Lin Yonghui Supermarket provincial government stores carrying her into the big black bag. She was carrying a basket, and then spinning between each shelf. To the wine cooler, Lin took five bottles of red wine in the basket, and then walked around the corner to observe a look around and found no people, they quickly 5 bottle of red wine into the bag,louboutin pas cher, and then the basket into the corner a push, calmly walked out from the corner. She thought I could the God mysteriously stole something, he did not expect to monitor the video had to shoot her every move down,ray ban. While Lin to leave the supermarket when the door has been waiting a long time for the two security guards, after some exhortations,abercrombie paris, Lin was invited to play in the security room. Lin reluctantly 5 bottle of red wine from the bag and pulled out,ray ban pas cher, pointing to security yells middle finger also from time to time,ray ban, be suspended until the police came. "Due to her some time ago in our store steal anything, she was impressed,ray ban pas cher, so she entered the supermarket, we began to pay attention to her." Store an unnamed employee said,toms shoes, Lin Yonghui Supermarket the number of stores also stolen anything, has long been on the blacklist of Yonghui Supermarket. The police confirmed that Lin Yonghui supermarket to the home on June 24, stole two bottles of shampoo and a bottle Repair Cream stolen stuff has been sold. In addition, the police said, Lin because I heard that pregnant women steal will not be processed,hollister, we will go out to sell to the supermarket to steal,ray ban. Lin now order punishment. According to the police, if the standard of the pregnant women involved in the case amounted to criminal penalties,hogan, the police will be an appeal, until the pregnant women after the birth of a child, and then held criminally liable.
Related articles:

a well-dressed woman came to the the Xiaoyan ward. "I was the child's aunt

Ah Wei Lin Hong brought to Thailand

do not look for me." Since then
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds
You are here: Forum