Thursday April 17, 2014

Last update09:23:58 AM PST

Notice
  • Warning: Your site is not using System - MooTools Upgrade (or compatible) plug-in. Many features, including the BBCode editor, may be broken.
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

How do I accept invitations for nationals!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: How do I accept invitations for nationals!

How do I accept invitations for nationals! 3 years, 1 month ago #748

How do I accept invitation to nationals once I get one and pay fees for nationals? Also, I when are
National invites were going out? New at all this!

Thanks,
The topic has been locked.

Re: How do I accept invitations for nationals! 3 years, 1 month ago #749

• natalie
  • Administrator
You will have to log onto the website and accept your invitation through there. Invites will start going out tomorrow, March 15th.

Re: How do I accept invitations for nationals! 3 years, 1 month ago #750

I have looked everywhere on the USASA website for place to accept and pay for national invitation. Can you please provide details location and steps to accept the invitations and to pay for national event fees. I see no where on the website where to do this. PLEASE HELP!

Re: How do I accept invitations for nationals! 3 years, 1 month ago #751

• vtskier
  • Fresh Boarder
Did you get the invitation through email? I haven't seen one come through yet but I figure they are rolling out at different times over the next few days. I would think they'd put a link in the email.

I do know when you login into usasa (upper right corner) and go to "my events" there's a tab over to the left to view any invitations.

Re: How do I accept invitations for nationals! 3 years, 1 month ago #752

• natalie
  • Administrator
snowboarder wrote:
I have looked everywhere on the USASA website for place to accept and pay for national invitation. Can you please provide details location and steps to accept the invitations and to pay for national event fees. I see no where on the website where to do this. PLEASE HELP!

Patience. It will be fairly obvious when it invitations start going out. You will get the invite in email and/or the ability to register will be live on the website, which it currently is not.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds
You are here: Forum