Wednesday April 23, 2014

Last update09:23:58 AM PST

Notice
  • Warning: Your site is not using System - MooTools Upgrade (or compatible) plug-in. Many features, including the BBCode editor, may be broken.
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Event Times
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Event Times

Event Times 3 years, 1 month ago #724

• SadiesNana
  • Fresh Boarder
This may be a bit premature, but I was wondering what time the events usually start. We have family planning to come watch and they were hoping to know start times for all of the Ruggie (group 3) events.

Thanks for your continued monitoring of and responses to these forum posts.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Event Times 3 years, 1 month ago #725

• vtskier
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm curious to know this too. I'm on the ski side though. Wondering what time things usually start, approximately when they wrap up and when awards ceremonies happen. We are thinking about leaving Copper right after my son's last event (driving to visit some friends).

Re: Event Times 3 years, 1 month ago #741

• bcfilliat
  • Fresh Boarder
I have a similar question. My son competes in Ski SS group 3 and I was wondering at what time they will start and at what time they are expecting to be done as my husband needs to catch a flight that same day to go back home. i think it was early in the morning last year but not sure. Thanks a lot in advance for your answer.

Re: Event Times 3 years, 1 month ago #744

• jasontoutolmin
Event schedules will be posted very soon. But it is safe to say that, with the exception of the Alpine events, plan to be there all day. We will start as early as 8:30am depending on the venue and could be on the hill as late as 4pm depending on the size of the group.

When your child will take their runs is impossible to say, it will depend on what heat they are in, weather, etc.

Awards are usually after 3pm and run as late as 5:30pm, again depending on a ton of variables.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.48 seconds
You are here: Forum