Thursday April 17, 2014

Last update09:23:58 AM PST

Notice
  • Warning: Your site is not using System - MooTools Upgrade (or compatible) plug-in. Many features, including the BBCode editor, may be broken.
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Qualifying for an invite to the nationals
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Qualifying for an invite to the nationals

Qualifying for an invite to the nationals 3 years, 1 month ago #715

• tjprescott
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, My son has received the highest points total after the 3 events in slopestyle for his age group Youth 14-15 yr. in the San Gabriel region. Does this mean that he will definitely receive an invite to the nationals? I know this question sounds a bit lame but this is his first time competing in any USASA events. I still need to book the trip if he is getting the invite. The sooner the better because I hear airfare is going up in the next few days.
Thanks,
Tim Prescott
The topic has been locked.

Re: Qualifying for an invite to the nationals 3 years, 1 month ago #717

• jasontoutolmin
Yes he IS the Series Champion and WILL get the invitation to Nationals. You do not need to wait for the invite email to plan your travel and lodging, it will not come until after March 15th.

Re: Qualifying for an invite to the nationals 3 years, 1 month ago #718

• tjprescott
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you for your quick response. Do you have any info on discounts on airfare, lodging Etc.
Thank you,
Timothy Prescott

Re: Qualifying for an invite to the nationals 3 years, 1 month ago #742

• tjprescott
  • Fresh Boarder
One more question. How will we be notified? By Email or regular Mail? I want to be sure that I don't miss it. I am currently booking my trip and I want to be sure to respond with his acceptance of the invitation within the required time. He is definitely going.
Thanks,
Tim Prescott

Re: Qualifying for an invite to the nationals 3 years, 1 month ago #743

• jasontoutolmin
Emails will be sent by an automated system but many people will find their email provider spam filters the emails and they may never see them. But you don't need an email to accept an invitation. If you see your name on the invited list you just need to login, accept the invitation and pay for the spot. The email is just a reminder but not the official invitation.

Re: Qualifying for an invite to the nationals 3 years, 1 month ago #746

• natalie
  • Administrator
Tim -

Check out the link below for discount codes for lodging, shuttles, etc:

usasa.org/events/nationals/360-2011-lodg...uttle-discounts.html
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds
You are here: Forum