Monday April 21, 2014

Last update09:23:58 AM PST

Notice
  • Warning: Your site is not using System - MooTools Upgrade (or compatible) plug-in. Many features, including the BBCode editor, may be broken.
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Schedule

Schedule 3 years, 2 months ago #698

• dfoster
  • Fresh Boarder
How does a weather day effect the schedule, does everything move by a day or do the events that were disrupted move to the weather day of April 8th.
The topic has been locked.

Re:Schedule 3 years, 2 months ago #699

• jasontoutolmin
Only events that are affected are rescheduled on the weather. So say Slalom, GS and Halfpipe all finish but Slopestyle and BoarderCross get shut down due to weather, only those events would be rescheduled for the weather day. We cross our fingers and hope that we don't have to use the weather day at all!

Re: Schedule 3 years, 1 month ago #714

• mxbxdad
  • Fresh Boarder
Being a newbie to Nationals, the days required/recommended as a minimum would be Practice Day, Event Day?
Does this mean if I only have one event and it is on Sunday April 3, I have no other events/commitments for the rest of the week unless weather delayed?
So I would be free to Ski/Board or other fun stuff the rest of the week?

Re: Schedule 3 years, 1 month ago #716

• jasontoutolmin
Yep. The only required day to be there is the actual competition day.

You do need to check in the day before your first event in order to get your bib. If you wait until the morning of the event to check in and pick up your bib you could miss your start time.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.74 seconds
You are here: Forum