Thursday April 24, 2014

Last update09:23:58 AM PST

Notice
  • Warning: Your site is not using System - MooTools Upgrade (or compatible) plug-in. Many features, including the BBCode editor, may be broken.
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

I have a hotel room with an extra bed
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: I have a hotel room with an extra bed

I have a hotel room with an extra bed 4 years, 1 month ago #503

• carmen
  • Fresh Boarder
My hotel only had rooms with two beds available, and since i am coming by myself i thought i would offer to split the room if anyone is looking for someone to share with. I have the reservation from tuesday through saturday but can talk about adding other days if needed. i only have the one event on friday is why. so hit me up if you are interested!
The topic has been locked.

Re:I have a hotel room with an extra bed 4 years ago #519

Hi Carmen,
R u female? I am. Interested in sharing. My first Nationals. Don't know my way around! Write This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it asap!
thanks,
Lauren

Re:I have a hotel room with an extra bed 4 years ago #520

Hi Carmen,
R u female? I am. Interested in sharing. My first Nationals. Don't know my way around! Write This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it asap!
thanks,
Lauren

Re:I have a hotel room with an extra bed 4 years ago #521

Hi Carmen,
thanks,
Lauren

Re:I have a hotel room with an extra bed 4 years ago #529

• carmen
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks,
I wrote to you from hotmail ealier today, wanted to see if you were still in need.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.56 seconds
You are here: Forum