Saturday April 19, 2014

Last update09:23:58 AM PST

Notice
  • Warning: Your site is not using System - MooTools Upgrade (or compatible) plug-in. Many features, including the BBCode editor, may be broken.
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Bataleon SX Project 163 Boardercross Snowboard
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bataleon SX Project 163 Boardercross Snowboard

Bataleon SX Project 163 Boardercross Snowboard 1 year, 6 months ago #964

• JonCheever
  • Fresh Boarder
cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130781542492

This is Jonathan Cheever from the US Team. I am dumping some of my old race boards... some were hardly used. The listing is on ebay for One of them. There are 4 others... maybe 3 if I decide to make one wall material as I got my first World Cup podium on it.

Here is the description from ebay:

You are bidding on one Bataleon SX project of 5 that are available. If interested in others, please contact me.

The Bataleon SX project is a Boardercross board developed by Bataleon and Norwegian former Snowboard Cross Rider Torr Brusurud.

These boards in particular were prepped for X-Games, World Cup, World Champs and Olympic racing by the US Snowboard Team's wax technician. Two of the boards have seen World Cup action. One has seen a World Cup podium.

Three boards are like the one on the left. With the black and white graphic.
Two are like the one on the right.

These boards are some of the fastest snowboards on the planet. There are not many in existence as they are custom for racing.
However, they make great free ride snowboards.
They are fairly stiff.

Make sure you can arc a turn. Novices should not be bidding.

ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO REFUNDS

Specs are:
Length = 1630 mm
Running Length = 1355 mm
Side Cut = 1035 cm
Taper = 5mm
Waist Width = 247mm

Base Material = sintered 7800 Graphite
Core = poplar wood and carbon fiber with quadriaxiel fiber glass

Base bevel 1degrees
Side bevel 2degrees

Any other questions please contact me.

Original retail value for snowboard is
$1200.00USD
These boards have countless hours and preparation put into them by World Cup wax technicians.
Including:
Stone grinding
Base and side bevel
sidewall planing
waxing and thermal bagging
You would have had to pay well into the thousands of dollars for this preparation.

These boards are way faster and in better shape than any snowboard you will ever have the chance to buy, especially at this price.
Kesslers and Oxess will cost you well over 900-1500 dollars with not even 10% of the work that was put into these.

Contact me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by JonCheever. Reason: adding contact info
  • Page:
Time to create page: 1.04 seconds
You are here: Forum