Wednesday April 23, 2014

Last update09:23:58 AM PST

Notice
  • Warning: Your site is not using System - MooTools Upgrade (or compatible) plug-in. Many features, including the BBCode editor, may be broken.
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

black gucci bags This a moment
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: black gucci bags This a moment

black gucci bags This a moment 11 months, 1 week ago #107701

• drencxdc9ai
Affair of arriving, now to her, but is such difficulty.
She opens mouth to want to say to Lin Hao what, but sees lips tiny to move.
Two people eventually slowly fall at set in the sky of villa on.
Lin Hao fiercely starts to grasp Chen Chen's hand, puts on own face and tores the disease of heart crack lung to shout a way:"Morning morning, you don't want to die!You must be on the hoof!You once said you will wait mine, I tell you now, I am a wood wood, do you know?I love you!I love you!I love you ……"
As crystal radiant and extremely keen eyes, quickly passing time four overflow, seem to at respond to Lin Hao general.
This a moment, the dark cloud in black hovers around in the night sky, the imitating of open space cloudiness Buddha presses toward the ground, and suddenly blows violent Yin breeze.
Don't know when, the blood-red color circle month suddenly lacked a son in the sky and was bitten.
Slowly, the indentation is more and more big, blood month's seeming is what things and slowly gobbled up.
Finally-
Chen Chen lightly shut last eyes, the corner of mouth takes one silk happy smile, dauted Lin Hao's hand to also slowly keep on sinking.
Lin Hao looks up at sky to tore roaring loud of heart crack lung:"Not-"
……
At the same time, the blood month is gobbled up, the whole world suddenly becomes gloomy all of a sudden.
"Nine stars connect a!"
"Nine stars return a!"
……
Is public surprised in succession shout.
But China Bo breeze but apprehensive not certain of hope toward the sky, mutter a way in mouth:"The day of pole Yin!"
……
But at this time, the month disappears from the blood of the place ejaculate a cylinder form white ray of light.
This white ray of light as if the flashlight project of the light generally and at the right moment project light upon on Chen Chen's body.
In a flash, Chen Chen's body suddenly slowly becomes thin by the speed canning see without the aid of instruments and becomes gradually transparent, until ……
Suddenly change into one regiment black fog, away and disappear drilled into the Lin Hao Bo's necked to hang of jade inside.
……
Is public be all lifting up head to hope a sky at the moment, so who didn't also notice Chen Chen's body to suddenly disappear, but Lin Hao-
"Not…………"
"…………"
He looks up at sky to roar loud!
He tores roaring of heart crack lung!He is sad and shrill to matchlessly roar!He is full of to hate of roar!
He hates a sky to hate ground ……
Don't know when, his eye pupil has already become a scarlet color, body is also as if the fire sink at bright burn generally.
Close behind one is light red and dizzy to cover with his body, the blood vessel inside the body seems to be snake to wriggle-
After a short moment, the blood of body form formed a thin film and covered with his whole body.
And his black hair also change
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds
You are here: Forum