Wednesday April 23, 2014

Last update09:23:58 AM PST

Notice
  • Warning: Your site is not using System - MooTools Upgrade (or compatible) plug-in. Many features, including the BBCode editor, may be broken.
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

lancel 1er flirt prix Needing the blacksmith will fight dress to return to the back of the my hand
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: lancel 1er flirt prix Needing the blacksmith will fight dress to return to the back of the my hand

lancel 1er flirt prix Needing the blacksmith will fight dress to return to the back of the my hand 11 months, 1 week ago #106539

• gvjwahdhqo
, Repairing the celestial spirits stone can only to promote the material attribute to the full attribute of current material article rank!"The blacksmith says I opened an attribute column to look into under the current material and swept to see a time of empress end leave vision at that jet black war dress hunts a shadow up!Dismantle to hunt a shadow war dress together with repaired a celestial spirits stone to along together pass a blacksmith hand:"Can't fail?If fail, stay a material to leave to repair a sky!"
"Ha ha, you stop worrying, this repairs for a sky, and stone is the thing with innate intelligence!The success of a hundred per cent several rates!"Say the blacksmith holds to repair for a sky all alone, stone takes to hunt a shadow war dress all alone dynasty after death of the furnace walk.The voice of a burst of Ding Ding Dang Dang finally spreads a system hint later on:
"Ding!Hunt shadow with repair a celestial spirits stone to match two to a!"
"Ding!Repair a celestial spirits stone to contain infinite divine power, you can modify the attribute of equiping the data and allotment material affixture to order!"This after hinting to spread, my before connecting immediately appeared plank together and only, up listed to equip data:
The material assigns name to:Hunt a shadow!The modification is:Mission!
Equip a color:Is jet black!The modification is:Solid white!
Material characteristic:
Dodge:Have several rates the dodge the enemy's attack!
Unite as one:Can not fallen off, trade, sell!
Equip introduction:Jet black war dress!The modification is:The mission fights dress!
The attribute assigns:Force+20, intelligence+10!
Empty remaining point:+1!Assign:Force+1!
Additional technical ability:The bare to the waist goes to battle!
Needing the blacksmith will fight dress to return to the back of the my hand, I immediately equiped in the body!Hunt a shadow to change name mission!The color is jet black to change solid white to like better white because of the pity dream ratio!The material characteristic incredibly has two, and still have already avoided characteristic is also cape to equip a special attribute to appear at clothes up!The jet black war dress was already unsuitable for lily-white war dress, therefore changed introduction for:The mission fights dress!Force 20 full, pair the attribute intelligence is also full at 10:00, empty remaining allotment of was added in the force by me at 1:00, consequently force additional 21:00, incredibly ability by oneself allotment!Make me surprisedly and incredibly and random appear a technical ability, played a blank person to almost know the meaning of technical ability!
Finish conjecturing mission war dress, my favour turned over a technical ability plank to cautiously see several technical ability introduction:
The bare to the waist goes to battle-disregard brave
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds
You are here: Forum