Thursday April 24, 2014

Last update09:23:58 AM PST

Notice
  • Warning: Your site is not using System - MooTools Upgrade (or compatible) plug-in. Many features, including the BBCode editor, may be broken.
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

ray ban on sale and my body up of other a few saint dragons equips of the color took place to change while also signing
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: ray ban on sale and my body up of other a few saint dragons equips of the color took place to change while also signing

ray ban on sale and my body up of other a few saint dragons equips of the color took place to change while also signing 11 months, 1 week ago #105473

• qkhdwgqzvc
, Mostly a little bit greeder, therefore I still want to try can again important point what.Don't think Luan son but no longer think to give me opportunity again, don't etc. I to finish saying words, interrupt my way:"Have no but, I tell you, to you, I canned be treated as the righteousness of Ren to the utmost, if you still don't know somehow, that not want to blame me what also not to you." Get, you are severe, listen to yours, I will those, anotherly don't . The words all made reference to this to ascend, I didn't dare to say again as well what, otherwise steal a chicken not and become again eclipse chase rice, that can die for the Kui, happiness consists in contentment. The Luan son stretches hand on me on clapping, a Xia only flash across, the material on my body also immediately took place to change, the saint of the absolute being suit dragon automatically disintegrates, the clothes, necklace and helmet are missing, what to replace is to fix Luo tunic and fix Luo's turban, and my body up of other a few saint dragons equips of the color took place to change while also signing, Be not that that kind of is dark any more yellow, became a solid white color. I, heartless, and then resumed a fixing of past Luo white tunic, kill people don't splash the shape of blood. "Xi Xi, you this appearance compare much juster lovely, I favourite see you wear white the appearance of the dress."The Luan son rounds me to up see the bottom seeing and doing not already conjecture. I helplessly took a look my own attribute, the saint of the absolute being once suit dragon break, the attribute that absolutely defendoofs is missing, although my current defense is still quite good, belong to in the same kind material best, however the saint of the always not equal to absolute being Long Pao. Saw along while, I always felt eight twist, seem to be a little bit little what. "Is heartless, how?Is uncomfortable?"The Luan son sees me the Yi color of one face and quickly ask a way.Xi Xi, this person is handsome to have an advantage, regardless go where, all someone concerns so for a while descend, extreme of from love in …… I saw several materials on the eye bodies again and found out on the whole where not to."Luan son, you don't feel don't my this body's equiping moderate very much?""Have no, quite good of, where not to?"The Luan son doesn't understand what I pointed is what, vacant way. "You see, the material on my body, the whole body is several big absolute being machines, but this clothes and turban Leng are a dark gold to equip, this also differs too many, even if is a set of fairy machine to also want strong than this."I say.Is quite good, my current material, in addition to these are two outside, whole is an absolute being machine.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 1.67 seconds
You are here: Forum