Friday April 18, 2014

Last update09:23:58 AM PST

Notice
  • Warning: Your site is not using System - MooTools Upgrade (or compatible) plug-in. Many features, including the BBCode editor, may be broken.
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Prices of Nationals
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Prices of Nationals

Prices of Nationals 5 years, 1 month ago #76

• Morgann
Does anyone know what the entry fee is going to be for this years Nationals?

Thanks
The topic has been locked.

Re:Prices of Nationals 5 years, 1 month ago #85

• jason
Prices are the same as last year and are now posted on the Nationals page of the website.

Re:Prices of Nationals 5 years, 1 month ago #92

Will there be a "friends and family" lift ticket price like last year?

They also set up a "walking" lift ticket for non-ski/board family memebers to get up to watch the events. Is this on again this year? Worked nice last year.

Thanks

Paul

Re:Prices of Nationals 5 years, 1 month ago #93

• clakata
  • Fresh Boarder
I didn't know Copper had that "walking" lift ticket last year. One thing I really loved about Northstar was the transportation up the mountains to the events...snowcat/snowmobile, etc. It was great for me (and tons of others who took advantage of the service)since I do not ski/board but do like to watch my son participate. Where were these tickets available? Thanks.

Re:Prices of Nationals 5 years, 1 month ago #94

• jason
Copper did have them and many people used them. I am getting confirmation on prices from Copper right now for the foot traffic ticket as well as Friends and Family lift tickets.

Copper also provided a snowcat service last year and will again this year. Snowmobiles are very sketchy during public hours on the hill so no resort wants to be shuttling parents, etc. on the runs. The snowcat deal worked out killer last year to get people to Slopestyle and BX. HP is at the base of the mountain, walkable, and GS and SL are walkable from the chair.

Re:Prices of Nationals 5 years, 1 month ago #95

Thanks for checking that out.

Last year my wife, who doesn't ski anymore, rode the lift up to the BX and SS events. It was about 300 yd walk from the lift down to the venues and Copper had a nice roped off trail to follow. No collisions!

The BX she walked all the way back down since the lift was only a one way up hill for walkers. Not too bad a hike but be prepared. For the SS, we got her on the snowcat for the trip back down. The driver was fun and it worked nicely.

Lift up was $25 (each time) and the snow cat was $30? Something like that. The HP is an easy walk from the base.

Please post up when you find out what Copper is doing this year and what they might charge.

Thanks!

Paul

Re:Prices of Nationals 5 years, 1 month ago #97

• jason
Here is the official pricing:

Friends and Family Lift ticket: $39 (full lift ticket to ski/snowboard)

Foot Passenger ticket: $15 (with no ski/snowboard equipment)

Snowcat ticket: $15

Re:Prices of Nationals 5 years, 1 month ago #98

Hey Jason,

Thanks for the quick response on that info! That's a better deal then I remember from last year. Of course, my memory isn't that great!

Paul

Re:Prices of Nationals 5 years, 1 month ago #99

• clakata
  • Fresh Boarder
That's great info! Thanks to everyone.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 1.46 seconds
You are here: Forum