Wednesday April 23, 2014

Last update09:23:58 AM PST

Notice
  • Warning: Your site is not using System - MooTools Upgrade (or compatible) plug-in. Many features, including the BBCode editor, may be broken.
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Registration
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Registration

Registration 5 years, 1 month ago #202

• Tetons
  • Fresh Boarder
I see where, but nothing says when it opens...assuming Saturday morning?

Thanks
The topic has been locked.

Re:Registration 5 years, 1 month ago #225

• sktc
  • Fresh Boarder
Friday evening, too!
i will be arriving at copper around midnight on Fri. I want to finish registration by the time of practice of Sat. morning. I don't want to miss my practice time because Sat. is the only day for me! Will you post the registration forms I should fill out on this website so that i can download them to save time.
Also, can my coach pick up my bib for me?

Re:Registration 5 years ago #256

• jason
The full Event Schedule and Practice Schedule are both posted now, on the Nationals page.

Re:Registration 5 years ago #261

• llantas
  • Fresh Boarder
wat days our practice??

Re:Registration 5 years ago #262

• jason
Check the practice schedule on the Nationals page.

Practice day is Saturday ONLY. The rest of the week events are going on at all venues. Competitors will also have short practice times before their heats on their competition day.

Re:Registration 5 years ago #271

• sktc
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for posting all the schedules and all the forms!!
Will the registration office be closed before practice time (8am) on Saturday? Is there any way to finish registration before practice time Saturday morning because I may not be able to arrive at Copper before midnight on Friday. Can the coaches do registration for me if they have all the signed forms???

Re:Registration 5 years ago #273

• clakata
  • Fresh Boarder
We will also be arriving on a flight from the East Coast very late on Friday and will probably not make the registration by midnight on Friday...

The Skier boys SS practice is at 8:00 Sat morning, and I'm afraid that even if we register right at 8am on Sat morning he will miss most of the hour set aside for his group's practice by the time we go through the registration and he finds the course.

Opening registration 1/2 hour before practice starts on Sat morning (say 7:30am) would be a great help to those of us arriving really late on Friday nite .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.53 seconds
You are here: Forum