Thursday April 17, 2014

Last update09:23:58 AM PST

Notice
  • Warning: Your site is not using System - MooTools Upgrade (or compatible) plug-in. Many features, including the BBCode editor, may be broken.
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Invite for 2nd place in series
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Invite for 2nd place in series

Invite for 2nd place in series 5 years ago #182

• Misty9
  • Fresh Boarder
In the USASA rulebook under 103.04 "National Championship Qualifications" it shows that the 2nd place finisher in a series can be named as an alternate to Nationals if the series winner cannot attend. I had questioned my series director about this a month ago and they stated the invitation automatically rolls over to the second place finisher in a series if the winner declines. Is this true or should my series director have requested the alternate staus for me as second place finisher in our series? I am already qualified and signed up for Rider X and Pipe and would love to compete in Slopestyle as well.
The topic has been locked.

Re:Invite for 2nd place in series 5 years ago #188

• jason
The system is set to hand the declined #1 spot down to the #2 spot before giving it to National Rankings. The #1 qualifier from your series has not declined the spot yet so it is not available for you yet. But at midnight tonight if he hasn't declined or accepted he will be automatically declined and you will get an invite.
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds
You are here: Forum