Saturday April 19, 2014

Last update09:23:58 AM PST

Notice
  • Warning: Your site is not using System - MooTools Upgrade (or compatible) plug-in. Many features, including the BBCode editor, may be broken.
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

woodward usage
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: woodward usage

woodward usage 5 years, 1 month ago #178

• redwingcon
  • Fresh Boarder
Will the kids be able to use the Woodward facilities? I've tried to find out details on the the website, but couldn't find any. I'm wondering how much it will cost, etc.

Thank You - especially Jason and Paul
The topic has been locked.

Re:woodward usage 5 years, 1 month ago #179

• jason
This info is now posted in the Nationals section of the site, click here to check it out.

Re:woodward usage 5 years ago #199

• redwingcon
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you for posting the info about woodward. One more question. I'm sure that lots of kids have been to Woodward Dryland Snowboard camps. Would they still need to do the "One hit wonder" course? If they could somehow allow people to get in touch with Woodward at Copper and show that they've been to camp and know how to use the equipment then a lot more new people could take the course.

Re:woodward usage 5 years ago #219

• phoebemills
Everyone will still have to attend the One Hit Wonder because there is different equipment in the Woodward at Copper Barn. This course also covers the rules and safety when using the trampolines, foam pits, Snowflex, etc. It's a fun, active class so people will still be bouncing, riding, etc.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 1.01 seconds
You are here: Forum