Saturday April 19, 2014

Last update09:23:58 AM PST

Notice
  • Warning: Your site is not using System - MooTools Upgrade (or compatible) plug-in. Many features, including the BBCode editor, may be broken.
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Double-check your division if you snowboard & ski
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Double-check your division if you snowboard & ski

Double-check your division if you snowboard & ski 5 years, 1 month ago #122

• clakata
  • Fresh Boarder
Just a heads-up to check your rankings and profile if you or someone you know has competed as a snowboarder AND a skier this season...

I just emailed regarding my son's division and rankings, so I'm sure this will be taken care of quickly, but I thought it's important enough to share with everyone.

My son is a snowboarder, but competed once this year in a skier event, just to try it out.

Subsequently, his online profile was changed to skier and all his national rankings for snowboarding were removed from the National Rankings page!

He never intended to be moved from the snowboarding division to skier, and I'm not sure exactly how this happened... but if I hadn't checked the National Rankings page to see where he was, it may have gone unnoticed and he could have missed a chance at an invite to Nationals for snowboarding, which is what he has competed in all year except for the one event.
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.42 seconds
You are here: Forum