Wednesday April 23, 2014

Last update09:23:58 AM PST

Notice
  • Warning: Your site is not using System - MooTools Upgrade (or compatible) plug-in. Many features, including the BBCode editor, may be broken.
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

s drunk driving top elderly spanned way to escape and then hit the great-grandfather (Figure
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: s drunk driving top elderly spanned way to escape and then hit the great-grandfather (Figure

s drunk driving top elderly spanned way to escape and then hit the great-grandfather (Figure 11 months, 1 week ago #107198

• dde1f92w3
's trunk and found the another Vice license. Mr. Liu said: "This car ran from the sink side of the river after the accident. At that time,hollister, the city traffic police detachment after receiving the alarm,abercrombie, immediately call by the hand sets Shen River, Big East the attention of the traffic police brigade to intercept the car,mulberry." At that time, commuting peak, the Big East traffic police brigade police Tat, Chu of philosophy is xiaoheyan is Road dashizi Street at the traffic post directing traffic. Tat after receiving the call,hollister, the first to discover the hit and run vehicle, immediately stepped forward to stop the car stopped. At that time, the car was stopped also want to escape, more scary, car cover tummy an old man in the front of the car to escape, Mr. Liu said. After the accident wore the elderly Fengpao Division on the third floor in the the Shenhe traffic police brigade accident, the reporter saw 66-year-old old. Old clothes for some dirty, left hand fingers lost a lot of blood, he kept wiping his blood on the toilet paper. At that time, the old and daughter sitting in the car, his son less than in the car. Less than traveling to a busy road, Shen He District,louboutin, East Riverfront traffic post,abercrombie pas cher, and suddenly a black Chinese car red cross, suddenly hit the front left side of the car. Old one immediately get off the other side of the car stopped. Older than that, they allow the driver to get off, but the driver does not get off, shouting says he is in law enforcement. "We did not think he would run away, At that time, my son and I stood in front of the Chinese car, my daughter went to the driver's position ready to pull the door the results of the other foot throttle wore my son and I rushed out I saw bad, he'll run, I have no place to hide to hide,mulberry, climbed up on the vehicle in front cover. "older than his son was knocked down, her daughter was dragged out of more than 50 meters, also left out fell to the side of the road. After black Chinese car like crazy,abercrombie france, drove all the way, driver Akira Zuoguai,ray ban, deliberately open to the curb, he wanted thrown down. No way, the old gap is only tightly Kouzhao wipers, he was afraid of being left rolling down to the bottom of the vehicle. Escape the way and hit the grandparent and grandchild older than that, in the way of escape, black Chinese car knocked down a pair of Zusun Liang. Grandfather was riding a bicycle to pick grandson from school, the result was injured. A traffic police said, This has its own great-grandfather to the hospital,abercrombie, their injuries are not very serious. The traffic police said that the Chinese car after the accident in the the lively Road,ray ban, at the traffic post, flew all the way along the Dongbinhelu went to even the word, Street xiaoheyan Road traffic post,hogan outlet, escaped over 1000 meters. "The car from the Shen River has been dragged me to the Big East, thanks to the traffic police stopped him, or else, I might even life are more likely than the car if it continues Fengpao do not know will hurt innocent scene just happened old was very scared. The driver of the vehicle was stopped, the traffic police took him to the the Shen River First People's Hospital for blood alcohol testing, the driver admitted that he had drunk. The third floor of the Division of the accident, the reporter saw a hit-and-run driver, his name is Wang, body fat, 40 years old, covered with the alcohol, your eyes are dim, the driver's license is December 16,louboutin pas cher, 2011 before being granted a hand. The overall situation of Photography king
Related articles:

Man convicted of marital relations is not the anger parents-

The woman accidentally recharge 68 million phone calls I want to get back to be

Passenger bus rollover caused impotence awarded 1.15 million
  • Page:
Moderators: BigGravity, joncasson
Time to create page: 0.58 seconds
You are here: Forum