Sunday April 20, 2014

Last update09:23:58 AM PST

Notice
  • Warning: Your site is not using System - MooTools Upgrade (or compatible) plug-in. Many features, including the BBCode editor, may be broken.
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

cheap oakley sunglasses store loudly the dynasty surrounding player community roars a way
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: cheap oakley sunglasses store loudly the dynasty surrounding player community roars a way

cheap oakley sunglasses store loudly the dynasty surrounding player community roars a way 11 months, 1 week ago #105255

• aajp4qmsm74
In no case the beard delivers"
Ma Long after death, two players threw an expression of eyes each other and together and together raised a weapon dynasty Ma Long to offend.
"After death" unknown appear, say that time of two words killed a player again and and got into concealed body status later on!Ma Long turned round a to recruit to line up arrows to connect bead to shoot to kill at the same time two blunt come up of player!Each arrowses wore deeply the neck of the other party.On recruiting later on, Ma Long quickly adjust the arrows that the direction will draw out again direction to ride the player of horse.
Ride the player of horse drive Ma Long just of the performance frighten the slightest don't dare to move indiscriminately on the horseback, in his eyes, Ma Long's arrows isn't only quasi-, but also the ability cluster offend!More darned is Ma Long takes out arrows action the quickest, there is the slightest no opportunity that he evades confrontation with.
"My accurate degree, the systematic auto adds of the auto take aim at in spite of several individuals come up, I promise to severals, die several!"
"Do not play, we walk!"The side that is unknown to appear, trail a player to quickly move Ma Long Shen:"Do so, will hold up us of proper business of"
"Think way city, to the courier station get to sit to ride them to make track for not and up we" Ma Long light tone way.
"I have a way, you follow me!Try very hard to run, don't stop!"Say that finishing is unknown one knife Tong the dead captures of player, straight of toward hurtling in the crowd!The technical ability makes track for to kill to seem to be very gorgeous at the special effect bottom flying a flower definitely, the body once wore crowd to after death leave a string of flower petal, is the player that echoes to fall on the ground later on!Ma Long steps unknown once run of path, run while using the bow jilt toward the player of surroundings, make to cover with the bow, he already unexpectatively another way to match with he to flee for life.
This chapter ends!

155 beginnings go water road

The condition that gathers city is led persons, such as Hong scholar and light snow...etc., the Hong scholar after in brief finding out the bottom immediately presses in crowd to the player that understands situation.Crowd at gather a city the place round a big turn, the inside of circle is Ma Long, unknown 2 people unknown of hold a player before the body!It is exactly the player that rides to sit to ride.
Hong scholar fee the dint of the tremendous amount press in a turn, loudly the dynasty surrounding player community roars a way:"You he of dry what!Who make you lay siege to two of him?"Drive Hong scholar this shouts, the player community laying siege to is a little bit calmness some.The Hong scholar hopes to watch from a distance drive unknown hold of player, walking the past dynasty is unknown
  • Page:
Moderators: BigGravity, joncasson
Time to create page: 2.27 seconds
You are here: Forum