Thursday April 17, 2014

Last update09:23:58 AM PST

Notice
  • Warning: Your site is not using System - MooTools Upgrade (or compatible) plug-in. Many features, including the BBCode editor, may be broken.
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

ray ban ultra wayfarer "
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: ray ban ultra wayfarer "

ray ban ultra wayfarer " 11 months, 1 week ago #101270

• kg95syrjzk24
>
"Ha ha, our clan grows quickly aging slow, I very mature?"
I order to say:"Boon, is the population of that your clan a lot of?Nearly 100 years of prime of life expects to be not is multiply greatly numerous posterities?A clan in water usually 1 times can give birth to an a lot of fish babies"
"This I didn't know, I was foolish at home town for four years, the nobody tells me the business of this aspect.Anyway the persons of our clan are few and our clan still has the natural enemy sea the monster"
"Your clan is to move speed in water quickest?How to there is also natural enemy?"
"You don't know that those sea monsters are like similar delitescence of bottom of sea sand in water bottom, although they visit not and quickly,they conceal of is easy to make we not discover dangerous existence, I once saw at the age of 2 the sea monster swallow our clansmen, very terrible"
", I understood, do you trap?"
"We fish the person need to take a rest a hour to be all right already just every day"
"What are that other time dry?Your whole life time Be getting tooer many, does our mankind want to take a rest four hours every day(eight hour)"
"Ha ha, play in Shui-li ah, Shui-li world is very beautiful, also have many living creatures"
"You are the sons of real ocean ah, I trapped, logged out"
"What call to log out?"
"Sum` is go to another space sleeping"
"But the villager here need not go to another space, you stay to sleep here can not"
"Another space is like your home town, however the home town that compares you there differs many times, I real of house is in that space"
", Can is also your house here, which house sleep not just similar"
"The boon cans not remembers clearly Chu with you, I don't know as well in this space sleeping to go or not, however I have to get to that space in have a meal, otherwise this space inside of I will starve"
"Ha ha, this space inside also has food of, how may you starve?"
"Oh, I can not remember clearly Chu with you, so, I walked you have to be careful by yourself and run into bad..."
"Run into a bad person to follow river to run first, protect a life important, only have a life at have everything
  • Page:
Moderators: BigGravity, joncasson
Time to create page: 0.64 seconds
You are here: Forum