Wednesday April 23, 2014

Last update09:23:58 AM PST

Notice
  • Warning: Your site is not using System - MooTools Upgrade (or compatible) plug-in. Many features, including the BBCode editor, may be broken.
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

and seized and turned over to the police station for examination. Later
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: and seized and turned over to the police station for examination. Later

and seized and turned over to the police station for examination. Later 11 months, 1 week ago #106808

• eiufj508hcsk
service" I did not enjoy hand, state-of-the-art classrooms. At present,hollister, the suspect Zhou suspicion of dangerous driving has been the Lonza Aceh police criminal detention. 13 am, the Aceh Longsha Public Security Bureau Anson Road police station received a report,louboutin, someone alcoholism foot store in the area. Immediately after receiving the alarm, Anshun Road police station rushed to the scene, foot shop attendant reflect that men make trouble Zhou is a taxi driver, the date of the early morning,abercrombie, when covered with the alcohol, into the store said looking for special service. When the waiter regular foot store, Zhou was very unhappy, to persuade Zhou agreed only massage. Zhou done after the massage, and he Shuaqi rogue, said no money, refuse to pay the massage fee of 60 dollars. The waiter called the owner of the store,air jordan pas cher, Zhou rogue still says he is no money, "I lived right across the electrical cell,abercrombie, it is not,mulberry outlet, you told me to go home to get money." After listening, the shop owner said willing to go home to get the money with Zhou,hogan outlet. They just out of the shop soon, Zhou fists in the face of the shop owner, followed by two tear in,hollister. Foot shop attendant immediately reported to the police,mercurial vapor, the police quickly found trouble the taxi driver Zhou, and seized and turned over to the police station for examination,abercrombie france. Later, the public security hospital its alcohol testing: Zhou blood alcohol content of 165 mg per 100 ml, is a serious drunk driving. According to the 36-year-old Zhou confessed that night, he and a friend in the field to drink, he drank three glasses of white wine,air jordan, six bottles of beer,mulberry. And then open the operation of vehicles, continue to pull live, the way passing through the foot store, he went to the store to special services,louis vuitton outlet, and beating to make trouble.
Related articles:

the four accomplices were arrested one by one

"old people to be alert

's dissatisfaction." Central China Normal University
  • Page:
Moderators: BigGravity, joncasson
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds
You are here: Forum