Thursday April 24, 2014

Last update09:23:58 AM PST

Notice
  • Warning: Your site is not using System - MooTools Upgrade (or compatible) plug-in. Many features, including the BBCode editor, may be broken.
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

ray ban sunglasses hut hence smile of say
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: ray ban sunglasses hut hence smile of say

ray ban sunglasses hut hence smile of say 11 months, 2 weeks ago #87300

• yrejzvzc91
Up round yellow wool scarf of rice, feel to the person vogue pretty much vanguard.
The Su jade Juan sits down in front and sees scarf of his neck at Liu Tao , the in the mind cans not control feelings of think:This scarf is Liu Tao to buy good wool line, I by hand the work knit for him, this calculates us to love each other over more than three years, I send to Liu Tao 's the only gift.Liu Tao doesn't need the innumerable words expression remember fondly to me and love, all coagulate on this scarf.We don't need more vocabularies to describe this love and things of the past and all weave on this scarf,http://chezfleau.chez.com/index.php?file=Guestbook,
ray ban sunglasses hut!
Liu Tao discovers Su the jade Juan is in seeing his/her own neck scarf, then guess deeply Su the jade Juan heart viewpoint, hence smile of say:"Juan, whenever I see this scarf,
lancel watch price, specially miss you!"
"Ha ha!Do you surround scarf not to miss me?"Su the jade Juan asking of smile.
"H'm, I didn't miss you while surrounding!"Liu Tao nods an answer.
"You are sometimes so silly."Su jade Juan smile's saying.
"The man makes silly, can't receive scolding.You see ……you always have never scolded me!"What Liu Tao smiled says,
lancel premier flirt.
"Ha ha!I see come hereafter want to scold you more, do you greatly and from afar come to seek to scold?"The Su jade Juan plays trick of ask.
"We don't want to play trick again, store's recent business how?"What Liu Tao concerned counter-questions.
"The day after tomorrow is New Year's Eve, now this time business certainly like!As you are coming last time,www.usasa.org/forum/10-usasa-judging-que...47-qleave.html#87293, I said to return your 70,000 dollars money first, didn't remit to you afterwards, this time together first return you 150,000 dollars!"Su jade Juan happy answer.
"Juan, you said to fight for to return my 150,000 dollars money first at the end of the year last time, you canned also really carried out!"Liu Tao surprise's saying.
"Ha ha!I don't play trick with you,
boutique lancel paris, all don't see I is what person, work feeling practical!"Su jade Juan smile's saying, pretty much self-confident in speaking.
"Ha ha!I believe your ability, I now finally need not be not worried that you still do rise money, again lift to break up to me!"Liu Tao happily says.
"I can't send not to rise a scarf any further and also want you to buy good wool line, I after knitting well again send to you!"The Su's jade Juan deep feeling says, then the light break into laughter comes.
"Juan, how do you still so dispute?Do we still dispute these gifts?"Liu
  • Page:
Moderators: BigGravity, joncasson
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds
You are here: Forum