Thursday April 17, 2014

Last update09:23:58 AM PST

Notice
  • Warning: Your site is not using System - MooTools Upgrade (or compatible) plug-in. Many features, including the BBCode editor, may be broken.
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

sacs lancel The not only mire bodhisattva felt a palace big
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: sacs lancel The not only mire bodhisattva felt a palace big

sacs lancel The not only mire bodhisattva felt a palace big 11 months ago #106626

• bcbg5zkuu6
, The not only mire bodhisattva felt a palace big, the other palace palace of the palace lord, also each have a feeling.
Sung emperor palace,http://realfantasyproducts.net/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=35&id=436895&Itemid=80#436895!The palace lord is blue!
Being blue is again the saint king of big river saint court,
sacs lancel.
At the moment, it is blue to be sat to Sung of in the emperor palace, sit with the legs crossed, the nose sword is put to double knee.
Being blue can feel that the palace opens forthcoming.This period, it is blue to have no to rush about everywhere, but manage own very of Sung emperor palace, even connect own big river saint court, all temporarily have already done not go to do to take care of more.
"Weng!"
Sung emperor palace prints abrupt however one Zhan.
"H'm?"Blue face"color" a change.
"Sage,http://bbs.mych.com.cn/read.php?tid=1596096?"Blue face"color" is peculiar to get up.
Come out Sung emperor palace, blue feeling again a short while.
" Nose night river!"Is blue a flick nose sword.
Is abrupt however, a billowing black river along with this sword is from the sky but decline.
"Anne!"
The earth bombs however pounds at a huge hole, huge hole the deep You is matchless.Being filled by the black river is full.
"Mao,
ray ban wayfarer sale!"
Black river explosion but open, but from the black river, abrupt however come out a figure.
The whole body is a blood, the whole body is also a wrong skeleton, harm into extreme achievement.
"Is not a city palace, ,
vente priv��e lancel 95, , !"
Figure of coming out a burst of interest-green@"color"#¥&net-courageously of the cachinnation is exactly the sage that flees into a city palace entrance.
Is blue the whole body is the sage of blood, the noodles"color" is a burst of and peculiar.
"I don't seek, did oneself incredibly send a door?"Blue and light way.
"Bomb,
maroquinerie!"
That sage cachinnation moment, together black light suddenly now.
"Bomb!"
Is too quick, with as for get hurt of the sage too late escape, drive nose sword one sword sting deeply chest.
"You, how!"Sage unimaginable way.
"I early have Tu Sheng's dint, just have been pressed for time, since you send a door in person, I don't ask as well you are who!Remember, I call'blue"blue and cold track.
"Bomb!"
Yong king all, the clock mountain title hopes a sky, is again that one is huge to ring, the sky declines blood rain to change more and more hugely, the ground comes out built-up blood more.
"Report for a sky, emperor, Sung emperor palace of palace is opened a son, that sage escapes and seemed to be killed!"Mire bodhisattva polite way.
"Sung emperor palace?Is blue?How did he accomplish?"The clock mountain sinks a voice to ask a way.
" Nose sword!"
Chapter 16 mire Pu
  • Page:
Moderators: BigGravity, joncasson
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds
You are here: Forum