Sunday April 20, 2014

Last update09:23:58 AM PST

Notice
  • Warning: Your site is not using System - MooTools Upgrade (or compatible) plug-in. Many features, including the BBCode editor, may be broken.
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

louis vuitton outlet store "
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: louis vuitton outlet store "

louis vuitton outlet store " 11 months, 1 week ago #100916

• vamphnbu62
The soldier protecting to back while cutting to kill to make track for, I completely didn't probably hold up all huges....
'Burst, , Yi, tore~~!'Several metal wear a sting voice, my body connect medium number shot, surely have several rate seconds very kill circumferential of little soldier, what then enemy's soldier is getting tooer many, stand on the city wall can not hope side!Bayonet the too short attack scope is too small, the weapon of the other party just in succession dynasty I firm come.
"Is unknown back, didn't protect to go into the city!"
"Is unknown back!"
"Come back!"
Hear their shout a voice, I was like to eat to fix mind pill, didn't protect to go into the city, I successfully covered him peaceful return to, a technical ability'BE signing to have no shadow'I disappeared in the middle of fighting indiscriminately.
"Close city gate!"
"Close city gate!"
After disappearing, green the loose etc. person also immediately realize that I don't intend to return to city at all and immediately order soldier to close city gate!Ma Long of city wall is taking off arrows to take bow toward city next fierce shoot, also often of dynasty the bow soldier in the city wall point out to shoot to concentrate a direction!Arrows rain, the huge arrows of bed Nu, rolls a stone and continues from the city wall fly toward under the city of the enemy soldier.
BE signing have no shadow the technical ability stood to then get into concealed body status at first, but moved an one stepped and then woulded appear a figure, I one-step one step caution of moved in the crowd, mightiness of the backstroke bottom made the intensive degree of the soldier of the other party consumedly lower, for all that move to move still abnormality difficulty, concealed body can be worn by the other people, but appear I hard wore deeply the other people's body.
The camp position of the other party is on the city wall the artillery range of bow hand outside, but have many bed Nus in the Phoenix city wall organization, therefore they have to lord withdraw to go backward and make track for after a bow and arrow artillery range area I also followed'dangerous'of the bed Nu artillery range area, the injury dint of the bed Nu is much bigger than the bow and arrow, shot several bottoms by the bow to probably live a life, be directly finished having fun all of a sudden in the stem by the bed Nu....
Can face enemy's military authority to make headway, but get into the bed Nu artillery range area inside the area at the bow and arrow artillery range, I have to drop to turn a direction to tightly stare at a city wall direction, have to get to stop ambulation on having a giant arrows to shoot to me, otherwise be probably paid by that giant arrows'wear deeply'.
"Is unknown!Is unknown, he didn't return to city, he came to this!Killed him!"Several players after seeing my image immediately hurtled to come over, though my image sometimes have no."~~~
  • Page:
Moderators: BigGravity, joncasson
Time to create page: 1.43 seconds
You are here: Forum