Sunday April 20, 2014

Last update09:23:58 AM PST

Notice
  • Warning: Your site is not using System - MooTools Upgrade (or compatible) plug-in. Many features, including the BBCode editor, may be broken.
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

louis vuitton online outlet we continue to fight and show me and opened a gold at me Dou body just behind
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: louis vuitton online outlet we continue to fight and show me and opened a gold at me Dou body just behind

louis vuitton online outlet we continue to fight and show me and opened a gold at me Dou body just behind 11 months, 1 week ago #100680

• ysx8thvqyq4
Not from get the low voice Be surprised to exhale a voice.The ground Jin breaks vein of this recruits, with dish thou of that recruits Dou spirit battle armor really is be like too much.However, Huang Yan can feel to get, the ground Jin breaks the Dou of vein to annoy there are no all depletions dropping, even in consume of even half all have no.And the ground Jin breaks this Dou spirit battle armor of vein and seem to want weaker than the dish thou's ascend many appearances.
"Does the Dou annoy battle armor?"The ground Jin breaks vein to hear what Huang blazed surprised to shout and also equally sent out question, " ha ha, this is my from create technical ability, gold just Dou body.See appearance, you are to once see similar technical ability.Come, we continue to fight and show me and opened a gold at me Dou body just behind, you 2 canned also block live."
The this time words that breaks vein along with the ground Jin, the ground Jin breaks the person of vein to also follow another time to hurtle to yellow burning in front.Still is with just on touching a similar attack, but this time, Huang Yan but a connect get**bottom, just fended off the attack that a ground Jin breaks vein very not easily.But before the ground Jin breaks vein of in the attack, yellow burning soul vitality, lost 20% a while
"Huang Yan, what is the row?"The point stone standing at Huang Yan after death becomes a gold to see this circumstance and immediately makes a noise toward Huang Yan Wen's way.In his eyes, the ground Jin broke the attack of vein and wased similar in the beginning.Although say that the ground Jin breaks vein because of gold just the relation of Dou body, basic the stone taking no cognizance a point becomes a golden attack, but even if is so, the ability blazed by Huang, at most got 45 times should be able to hold up for a while, how can get so much next just unwillingly held up for a while?
"His attack is very peculiar, I am attackstoned of place, will spread very strong vibration feeling, and weakened my control dint for body.That felling, seem my actions all became slow motion similar."Huang Yan simultaneously makes greatest efforts to ward off ground Jin to break the attack of vein, part to order a stone to become a gold answer way.
The "ha ha, Huang Yan Shuo right, my gold just the Dou body wasn't a simple defense technical ability, in the gold just under the status of Dou body, my attack was to let hard significant increment for keeping status of the opponent of yellow burning, you honesty of did my to live target" ground Jin broke vein to hear after the words that Huang blazed and satisfiedly smiled to blaze to Huang and ordered a stone the gold said.
"Is not good, if this continues can not support how long of.And the body responds
  • Page:
Moderators: BigGravity, joncasson
Time to create page: 1.10 seconds
You are here: Forum